Terms & Conditions
As a client of Perdue Vision LLC you are formally agreeing to the following terms and conditions below unless otherwise worked out in a different agreement.
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH OUR RATES.
• Email and phone communications prior to project initiation = FREE
• Meetings/Consultation, Surveying, & Design = $85 per hour
• Tier 1 Web development = $110 per hour.
• Tier 2 Web Development = $140 per hour.
• Virtual Private Server Hosting & Maintenance packages starting out at $299 a year.
• Travel is billed at 70 cents a mile. Discounted mile rates for long distance travel.
• Photography/Video = $300 for the first hour & $200 for each additional hour. (pricing includes photo editing and rights to raw photo/video)
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH COMMON TERMS & CONDITIONS.
• With any project we will give you an estimate so you will have a better idea of formal pricing according to your project scope. 50% deposit required prior to project initiation. Pricing is subject to change. Please review our full terms and conditions document prior to agreement to any project. Digital Check and mailed check free of no fees. Credit cards will incur a 3% convenience fee.
• Any final artwork proofing prior to print is the customers responsibility. If a project goes to print after final approval is received from client, the client bares the full cost responsibility of a reprint. That being said please take your time to proof your content, spelling, grammar, contact info and etc thoroughly.
• Customer is aware that with digital printing there can be a 10-15 % shift in color. If color is important to you, we can match a color. Client must provide a PMS color swatch in order for us to match color. An additional charge will be incurred with matching color to exact PMS swatch printing.
• URGENT: Customer bears the full responsibility of proofing print ready artwork. If artwork goes to print with mistakes after final approval is received by client, the customers bears the full responsibility of cost associated with a reprint. Please take your time to proof the artwork and content thoroughly, including phone numbers, addresses, emails, websites, as well as the content for grammar and spelling mistakes. Customer is also aware that with digital printing there can be a 10% shift in colors from what is seen on screen. By emailing back your approval of artwork, customer is agreeing to these terms.